Sunday, June 29, 2014
I'm trying to become a little more creative when it comes to taking pictures and I absolutley love this photo I took when me and my sisters went to go visit my Grandma in London. I think it really captures togetherness and love. Plus, we all have big hands like our father LOL.
Sunday, June 15, 2014
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
I want to thank my dad for being the greatest role model and hero in my life and I cant thank you more for helping me becoming the young lady I am today.
I hope everyone is having an amazing sunday with thier dad's.
Friday, June 13, 2014
Between the warm weather, awesome tunes, summer is all about fun in the sun and going to awesome festivals with friends.
Festival Fashion is all about mixing and matching a few key pieces and with many festivals approaching I teamed up with Joules to create a little guide to help you get started on the right path to the perfect festival look.
Here are 9 key stylish pieces that will keep you chic and happy this festival season:
1. Sunnies. One of the biggest perks of a daytime party is being able to wear your favourite sunglasses!
2. Leather Satchel / (9. Crossbody bag) You’ll need full dancing abilities so don’t even think about lugging a cumbersome shoulder bag around the festival grounds. A cross-body bag or backpack is a must.
3. Sandals / (8. Loafers ) For music festivals, flat sandals are great for comfort especially standing and dancing all day.
4. Tank or tee. Choose a basic tank or tee that will go with your same pair of shorts as the crop top.
5. Shorts. Wear your most versatile pair of denim shorts and you can wear them with a couple different tops.
6. Boyfriend cardigan. You’ll definitely want bring a versatile jacket or sweater for chilly nights. A lightweight cardigan is a smart pick because it looks great layered over a sundress or with shorts and a tee.
7. Sundress. A sundress is an instant outfit in one piece. You can never go wrong with a lovely floral dress.
Here are a few additional items that were not included but will be a great pairing for your chic festival look.
1. Crop top. A music festival is the perfect opportunity to try out the crop top trend. Plus, I love the retro vibe when paired with a high waist bottom, especially if you don’t want to show too much tummy. Find at H&M, F21, BOOHOO
2. Headbands or hat. Unfortunately, high temps means you will be glistening in the sun and you want to protect your face from the sun and a great way to keeping your hair off your face is with a cute headband such as a flower crown or light cotton scarf to turn into a turban. Find at Asos, F21 or H&M
PHOTOS: Joules / LAYOUT & edit : Me
Thursday, June 12, 2014
I wish things could just start to look up; it’s been a frustrating couple of months having to deal with this allergy bug that just won’t go away and at times I feel more stuffed then a burrito. Going through this for the last couple months has been affecting me mentally and physically. I find it hard to focus sometimes or to breathe. I’m hoping with all the vitamins I’m taking, it will help me get better sooner than later. Then I promise my post will be more up to date, as I do have a few new posts I would love to share.
I also want to say thank you to my lovely readers for bearing with me these last few months and for the kind words I received. You guys really lift my spirit and make me feel so blessed.With that being said here is a little sneak peak of tomorrows post. I also have something else fun to show you tomorrow as well. :)